Tuesday, October 1, 2013

claim letter


Gisselle Mendez
Head of Research at The University of Miami
1252 Memorial Drive

Coral Gables, FL 33146 

Phone: (305) 284-4117

To Whom It May Concern:

On September 17, 2013 I bought a 2,000$ commercial refrigerator to store samples of our work.  Unfortunately, your product has not performed well because the refrigerator rose to a temperature of more than 48 degrees. I am disappointed because this past weekend we had a loss of over 600$ in product samples when the thermostat failed. The commercial refrigerator does not work properly. To resolve the problem, I would appreciate a prompt repair. Enclosed are copies of my proof of purchase. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until the end of this week, Friday, September 21, 2013 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

Sincerely,
Gisselle Mendez 

No comments:

Post a Comment